Skip to main content


 So hey there, ever since I hit 15 I am having too many questions about everything and everyone and I try to solve them by asking many people, many experiences people, I have questions about life.. Human psychology how does it work, how does one thing one do and it affects the other work that they do, why does it affects us? Can't we just focus on one thing? Why are we so ambitious about one thing and not so much about the other thing? Does that mean that our ancestors must have something to be ambitious about which is completely different than what we do today? Does that mean in the future our ambitions can change or will we respect our ambitions and do what we like? And if we beings are feeling bad about something can't we just know that what the hell is causing this problem, do we have to dig up deep in our memories or think about every possible situations each time, I want some people like mystery in their life but I don't want that I want to be....

Some of the answers to these questions I know but I want other perspectives to it. I want to get know the man who has understood the life

Comments